Yahoo sohidulbokul@yahoo.com-

Iphone 6 doesnot conect to itune. solution

By
Rangbaaz
Hey guyz i have iphone 6 8.1.2 jailbreaked.after jailbreak it wont connect to itunes and itool.i can't copy my apps or can't do a backup.
Plzz guyz help me i want to backup my file before restoring.
(Soory for my bad english)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 ok obviously if it happened after jailbreaking that mean u messed up the setting. put the phone on DFU mode to see if iTunes recognize it or not. if it did, that means it because of jailbreaking and u have to restore the phone but if it didn't its charging port problem!! let me know
 No its nt a charging port problem i know.coz my frnd have iphone 4s 8.1.2 jailbreak he has the same prblem.
Plzz give me a solution i want to backup my file and restore it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 ok pay apple one dollar and extended to 20 GB and back up ur information on it. after backing up and restoring the phone and ur backup in ur phone, u can change it back to 5 GB free. actually for 20GB and one dollar a month is not a bad deal. I have it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join My Blog_Followers

Powered by Blogger.

infolinks

Revenuhits